Duration of the project is two days.
* On the first day organizers of the project – trainers will introduce to the participants project format and rules. Participants will be divided into groups according to sectors (English, Georgian).
English groups will be trained for leadership, body language and trainers will assist them to choose right profession and in the choice of right university.
Groups of Georgian Sectors will be trained on leadership, body language and trainers will assist them in writing correct CV and on how to get a job successfully!
* On the second day, the presentations will be held on the economy, which implies the explanation of the essence of the economy for the students What is the economy? Who is an Economist? General bases and employment prospects in the given field.
* For both days, during each training course, interesting activities will take please. that enables the use of theoretical knowledge in practice.
* Students from 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grades will be able to participate.
* Participation is free, pupils will be provided with the necessary items for both days.
* At the end of the project, each participant will be awarded a bilingual certificate.
**** Deadline for registration is 30 May!!!
The main objectives and cost of the project are:
The aim of the project is to provide children with economics, to give them a chance to receive general information about the economy and to enable them to develop skills that are necessary for public speaking:
- Critical thinking
- Quick access to material
- Ability to analyze
- Relationship with the audience
- Cope with healthy competition