The Students Ranking System is the project initiated by the Faculty of Social Sciences in the frameworks of the Students’ involvement strategy, which means creating the rank of the students according to the activity rate in in extra curricula and non-academic events in and outside the university.
The main principle of SRS is to create the general ranking of the students through calculating their Ranking points awarded to different criteria. The maximum point is not determined. By the end of semester, the students’ highest points are calculated in proportional system where the maximum result will be 100. Points of the first student in the SRS will determine the highest edge of proportional 100 points.
Places and Benefits
- 1st Place: monthly stipend through the semester (6 months) of 100GE;
- 2nd-3rd Places: 10% discount for tuition fee;
- 4th-5th Places: one training to be passed free of charge at IBSU Training Center;
- 6th-10th Places: 50GEL gift cards from the Book Store “Biblusi”.
- Further Information
- Results According to Semesters
I Stage, Fall 2015 III Stage, Fall 2016 V Stage, Fall 2017 II Stage, Spring 2016 IV Stage, Spring 2017 VI Stage, Spring 2018
Office: № 512, 5th floor, Administrative Building.